Tuesday, February 3, 2009

God in pain!!

If God is One!! why is this cry on religion discrimination??


If we, living organisms are his creation!! why is this animal slaughter??


If human beings are his superior creation!! why is this racial discrimination??


I slept pondering over this matter when a blaze awoke me. A voice from the dark clouds yelled at me "you are the almighty for a single day!! do as you wish" my eyes wide open with a stiffened body I dragged myself out of the cot. The world to which I belong is spoilt I dream to build a new one with innocent human beings untouched by the shadow of the previous one, this was my only wish at that very moment. Every thing happened as I wished...a new colourful world, new human beings, beautiful creatures all around. Oh I was glad to have my children so lovely and lively. Every one is dear to me, I love them all. My heart shatters at the cry of even the tiniest among them. I cant see them in pain, I feel proud when they love and respect each other as they belong to one creator. Whatever shape or size they may acquire they have a common thing i.e life which is my valuable invention.. Pleased to see everything in the right path I relaxed on my divine couch, when my heart pounded at the glance of a being standing in the middle with cruel eyes on it. The timid creature looked frightened and bewildered not finding where to accomodate itself. The plants, the birds, the insects, the fishes and the animals didnt accept it!! my favourite creature human beings didnt accept it too...'it was neither a male nor a female!!' was the ground of all these disputes. But how can I tolerate this?? This was not what I dreamt of.. I sprinkled life on them, a brain to understand, a heart of togetherness then where from this DISCRIMINATION arose?? I love them all how can I see them hating each other?? No..no I had not dreamt of this, I cant see my children dividing among themselves and opting this violence...only few hours left..and I will be snatched away of my power!! what shall I do?? how will I stop them?? they are marching towards the old spoilt dark world. I love them all!! I feel captive ,my limbs chained..my breath sighing, I have no strength, no power.. I failed!! when suddenly I woke up at a whisper to find my mom sitting beside me. I cried 'I failed mom... I love them all!! how painful it would be for God, the one creator to see His valuable inventions going in vain'....

No comments: